To succeed in the competitive business climate, professionals at all levels must think strategically to identify opportunities and challenges in their environment. With the Strategic Thinking program, each participant will learn to apply concepts and tools that are aligned with their organization’s goals. Upon completion, they will be able to develop a strategic plan to identify problems and propose solutions that ultimately solve complex business issues.
Strategic Thinking helps participants:
- Develop tools to strategically work towards organizational goals
- Outwardly articulate a vision and plan for the future
- Identify the needs of the customer, now and in the future
- Investigate the challenges posed by competitors
- Create a broad strategic plan for future success
Strategic Thinking is ideal for managers and leaders who are currently responsible for or will influence the strategic direction of their company.
for 10-20 participants as a one or two day program.
JH Austin Associates, Inc.
Business Models Inc.
McKinsey & Company