President's Scholars are individuals who demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities, achieve measurable results, and exhibit high growth potential. They join a tight-knit community of highly motivated professionals and dedicated Business Leader Faculty® mentors.
- $10,000 in tuition credit awarded over the course of the graduate business degree program
- Comprehensive leadership assessment and one-on-one mentoring throughout the graduate degree program with LFGSM President and CEO Jeff Anderson
- Part of an exclusive community of President's Scholars with whom you share your experience
- Exclusive networking and continued learning events during graduate degree program and as alumni
- Quarterly learning sessions led by President Jeff Anderson and/or key executives and faculty
- VIP access to LFGSM events
- Opportunities to represent fellow students and the school at special events
About the Scholars
Each year ten newly enrolling students are selected as President's Scholars. They are proven leaders who share a genuine commitment to developing their leadership potential. A President's Scholar:
- Demonstrates a high level of self-awareness and the ability to adapt to different situations.
- Has a track record of unique accomplishments working with and through others.
- Possesses a genuine curiosity and openness, and a strong commitment to continued learning.
- Has shown the ability to develop and sustain relationships with a diverse set of people.
- Is held in high regard as a person with very high potential.
To be considered for a scholarship, candidates must:
- Complete the Lake Forest admissions process
- Submit an executive summary outlining leadership skills and achievements*
- Interview with Jeff Anderson, LFGSM President and CEO*
*by invitation only