How We Can Work Together: Corporate Partnerships
Our roots in business run as deep as the three corporations that founded Lake Forest Graduate School in 1946. Seeking practical and powerful education for their up-and-coming managers, three companies banded together to create LFGSM: Abbott Laboratories, John Mansville and Fansteel Corporation.
Today, our corporate partners are key in ensuring that our education content, faculty, and strategic direction connect to the future of business. Over our life as a graduate school, we have collaborated on content and faculty, learning delivery and on-site education with Chicagoland corporations like Abbott, Baxter, Allstate, Kraft, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CDW, Hollister, Medline, ITW and Walgreens.
We are always seeking new partners and additional ways to support corporations across the world. Here are just a few of the ways we can connect for mutual benefit:
- Sponsorship of MBA and Leadership Certificate Programs – tailored for one company or a company consortium
- Use of Corporate Learning Solutions – online- and/or classroom-based tailored workshops leveraging our contemporary content and leading faculty
- Membership on our Board and Advisory Council
- Access to our faculty as guest lecturers and subject matter experts (in addition to instructors)
- Launching and/or joining Corporate Alumni & Student groups – take advantage of these learning groups from several companies who employ significant numbers of LFGSM alum and students. These groups provide ongoing leadership volunteer opportunities, learning programs, and social and executive forums within their companies.
For more information on LFGSM’s Corporate Partnerships, contact Kimberly Litster, Corporate Account Development Manager, at 847.574.5186 or firstname.lastname@example.org