Corporate Learning Solutions
What does it take to deliver Leadership Learning that WORKS? Ask the Lake Forest Graduate School of Management.
Because, for more than six decades, the School has graduated thousands of MBA students who have, from the time they started classes, used their education to help realize company goals. It’s based on a school-wide philosophy that emphasizes “learn it today, use it tomorrow.”
And that same philosophy infuses the tailored learning the School provides its corporate clients, no matter if participants are functional experts or managers, if the courses are delivered via classroom, online, blended with ongoing learning reinforcement and measurement to insure the desired outcomes are met for the business.
Look to us for:
- Decades of success as the business school that’s pioneered pragmatic management learning that delivers business
results. Particular industry areas of focus include: Financial Services/Banks, Hospitals/Healthcare,
Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Medical Products, Consumer Goods and Retail.
- Want success stories about recent programs? Click here
- Adaptable contemporary content in areas of Business Acumen (Strategy, Finance, Marketing,
Operations), Leadership Development and Business Partnership (such as Change Leadership,
Innovation, Team Collaboration, Influence) and Career Development for all levels of
- Need proven workshops or leadership development programs? Time constraints? We have that.
- Business leaders-faculty who engage students by combining real-life experience with
current leading business models and approaches
- Faculty matter; learn how our instructors help deliver learning that works Click here
- And highly skilled teams of learning professionals who listen and collaborate with you to design learning programs that works.
For more than 20 years, Corporate Learning Solutions (CLS) – a part of the Lake Forest
Graduate School of Management – has designed and delivered tailored education to help
corporate clients realize business goals. For more information on CLS, please download our brochure or contact Natalie Corrado, Corporate Sales Coordinator, at 847.574.5322 or email@example.com.
It’s leadership learning that works. Ask how your business can benefit.