We all have a default leadership style, a style that comes naturally without much effort. Because that style may not be appropriate for all situations, it is important that each of us develops our skills in using different styles to meet the needs of each situation.
This session addresses leadership styles, with an emphasis on how various situations may require different styles. We will also explore the interconnectedness of culture, vision and mission.
As a result of this program, participants will:
- Assess their own leadership style
- Apply the most effective leadership style in a given situation
- Distinguish leadership from management
- Practice adapting their leadership style to different situations
- Identify best practices for increasing productivity through accountability
- Apply techniques for communicating with clarity
- Apply techniques for enabling and supporting performance
- Identify behaviors that will support effective leadershipDownload print version
We tailor courses to meet your needs, using our all-business-practitioner faculty. To discuss available options for this course, including length, delivery mode, and reinforcement, please call Corporate Learning Solutions at (847) 574-5322, or email us at CLS@lfgsm.edu.