Leveraging Social Media
Whether you employ a team of 10 or 1,000, the odds are good that the majority of your employees maintain at least one social profile on sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, and the actions they take online leave a trail of digital breadcrumbs that can bolster or blemish your business brand.
Smart companies support their staff by promoting best practices for online engagement. When your staff regularly practices smart social networking with confidence, the actions they take online not only help them create a strong personal brand but often lift up the company’s brand too.
As a result of taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of having a strong, professional profile on LinkedIn
- Practice the art of subtle self-promotion on Facebook
- Develop Twitter etiquette
- Identify the importance of keywords
- Reinforce their personal brand while supporting the company’s goals
- Identify how searches affect their findability and visibility
We tailor courses to meet your needs, using our all-business-practitioner faculty. To discuss available options for this course, including length, delivery mode, and reinforcement, please call Corporate Learning Solutions at (847) 574-5322, or email us at CLS@lfgsm.edu.