Introduction to Project Management
The importance of managing a project can be found in nearly every department. There are ways to manage such projects effectively, taking into account the needs of all stakeholders. To manage common projects, individuals need not master complicated software tools. They just need to organize their projects into tasks.
As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define project management terminology and concepts
- Interpret project data and reports
- Better manage stakeholder expectations
- Understand how to prepare and defend project schedules
- Identify and manage project risk
We tailor courses to meet your needs, using our all-business-practitioner faculty. To discuss available options for this course, including length, delivery mode, and reinforcement, please call Corporate Learning Solutions at (847) 574-5322, or email us at CLS@lfgsm.edu.