Creating a Career Portfolio
For decades, artists, photographers, architects, designers and writers have used portfolios to showcase their abilities. Now business professionals are discovering the value of portfolios to successfully demonstrate their accomplishments in order to increase their visibility and advance their careers. It is more important than ever for professionals to have evidence of their accomplishments that demonstrate their expertise, qualifications and how they create value for their company.
As a result of this program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the value of building and having a career portfolio
- Appropriately use a career portfolio to advance their career
- Design and build a unique and powerful representation of their accomplishments
- Create a framework for a strong portfolio
- Determine what an artifact is and examples to include
- Use templates and tools to get started
- Leverage their portfolio to maximize its effectivenessDownload print version
We tailor courses to meet your needs, using our all-business-practitioner faculty. To discuss available options for this course, including length, delivery mode, and reinforcement, please call Corporate Learning Solutions at (847) 574-5322, or email us at CLS@lfgsm.edu.