The ability to manage people is dependent on determining clear, SMART goals, monitoring the progress of each individual, and regularly providing feedback and coaching.
As a result of this program, participants will be able to:
- Develop common expectations and set SMART goals
- Determine skills needed to achieve objectives
- Determine activities needed to increase performance
- Draft development plans
- Provide feedback adapted to communication styles
- Assess motivation and its role in performance against expectations
- Document assessments
- Apply coaching methods
- Address performance and goal setting in constructive conversationsDownload print version
We tailor courses to meet your needs, using our all-business-practitioner faculty. To discuss available options for this course, including length, delivery mode, and reinforcement, please call Corporate Learning Solutions at (847) 574-5322, or email us at CLS@lfgsm.edu.