Building better business relationships builds better careers. Networking is one of the most important skills you can master in order to manage your career and often one of the most overlooked. Networking is also a key component for better collaboration within organizations, especially those that utilize a matrix structure.
This program is designed for all levels, managers and practitioners, who want to advance in their careers through better internal collaboration as well as take ownership of their career path.
As a result of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe what networking is … and what it isn’t!
- Explain why a networking ‘mindset’ is key
- Use effective networking approaches and techniques
- Identify what it takes to create a powerful network statement
- Use strategies for acing the networking meeting/information interview
- Leverage social media for networking
- Use networking to target new positions and areas of interest
We tailor courses to meet your needs, using our all-business-practitioner faculty. To discuss available options for this course, including length, delivery mode, and reinforcement, please call Corporate Learning Solutions at (847) 574-5322, or email us at CLS@lfgsm.edu.