Internal Consulting Skills
Internal Consulting is geared toward those who deliver services to or must collaborate with other departments to achieve their objectives. Participants become proficient with skills for serving as an internal consultant to improve communications, manage expectations, and help other groups make sound business decisions, set realistic timelines, and deliver on their promises.
As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the implications of organizational culture on internal consulting
- Assess and deepen their knowledge of their stakeholders’ worlds
- Use contracting discussions to establish mutual expectations with stakeholders
- Apply a structured inquiry method for thoroughly assessing stakeholder needs
- Address challenges to attentive listening and practice effective questioning
- Tailor communications with internal clients to facilitate effective decision-making
- Describe/apply techniques for collaborating with stakeholders
We tailor courses to meet your needs, using our all-business-practitioner faculty. To discuss available options for this course, including length, delivery mode, and reinforcement, please call Corporate Learning Solutions at (847) 574-5322, or email us at CLS@lfgsm.edu.