Developing Effective Leaders
Creating an Innovative Mindset
The landscape of business is constantly changing, and business people continually need to find new ways to adapt. Why has it become harder for companies to keep up with the market? Are new tools needed to foster innovation?
This program will enable participants to acquire and implement new tools and processes to manage effective innovation initiatives within their organizations.
Through readings, interactive discussions and group work, participants will develop a new perspective on the challenges and risks posed by various types of innovation projects, and will be more prepared to manage these projects.
As a result of taking this program, participants will
As a result of this program, participants will
- Describe the differences between invention and innovation
- Recognize the different types of business innovation
- Identify the different styles of learning and appreciate why effective innovation teams
must include all of these styles
- Assemble and organize teams of diverse thinkers
- List the four stages of innovation
We tailor courses to meet your needs, using our all-business-practitioner faculty. To discuss available options for this course, including length, delivery mode, and reinforcement, please call Corporate Learning Solutions at (847) 574-5322, or email us at CLS@lfgsm.edu.