Developing Effective Leaders
The Face of Leadership
New managers and emerging leaders succeed by understanding the role of communication and the dynamics of effective leadership. By completing the DiSC communication style assessment, managers will gain new insights into their communication preferences as well as how to identify and flex to others’ styles. They will then apply that knowledge to the FACE leadership model.
The FACE of leadership calls out four aspects of effective management: Flexibility, Accountability, Clarity and providing Encouragement. When combining communication flexibility with managerial skill, participants have the tools for building a strong leadership foundation.
As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish leadership from management
- Practice adapting their leadership style to different situations
- Identify best practices for increasing productivity through accountability
- Apply techniques for communicating with clarity
- Apply techniques for enabling and supporting performance
- Identify behaviors that will support effective leadershipDownload print version
We tailor courses to meet your needs, using our all-business-practitioner faculty. To discuss available options for this course, including length, delivery mode, and reinforcement, please call Corporate Learning Solutions at (847) 574-5322, or email us at CLS@lfgsm.edu.