Finding Meaning & Balance
As busy professionals, we have a lot on our plates. We juggle heavy workloads, manage a busy household, take care of kids and aging parents, and volunteer in our communities. In addition, we are check e-mail and voicemail around the clock so the lines between work and home life have become quite blurred. Where does this leave us? Feeling stressed, burned out, and frustrated that we are not giving adequate time and attention to either our personal or professional lives. Finding meaning and balance in our work and our lives has become a key priority for many of us.
As a result of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe what it means to live a satisfying life in and out of work
- Assess their current level of balance using “Wheel of Life” tool
- Recognize signs of stress when they are “out of balance”
- Identify values and priorities and degree of alignment
- Use strategies to achieve greater satisfaction and work-life balance
We tailor courses to meet your needs. To discuss available options for this course, such as length, delivery mode, and our all-business-practitioner faculty, please call Corporate Learning Solutions at (847) 574-5322, or email us at CLS@lfgsm.edu.