Impact Your Business with Corporate Learning Solutions
In order to remain competitive in business, organizations must not only excel at recruiting talented employees, but they must also continue to provide regular professional development for their team. It is important to foster behaviors and skills that will propel the organization forward.
Corporate Learning Solutions (CLS) at Lake Forest Graduate School of Management is tailored to the needs of businesses. We work with companies to understand those needs, and deliver training and development solutions that will meet them.
Areas of expertise
We specialize in leadership: recognizing potential leaders; nurturing leadership skills; and working with senior leaders. Some specific areas we deal with regularly include communication; finance; business acumen; change; influence; and career development. Our greatest asset, the LFGSM faculty, has a wide range of experience and can bring that to bear on almost any business need.
For more than 20 years, Corporate Learning Solutions has provided applied education services and award-winning workshops that prepare executives to innovate, manage change, exceed targets and deliver results. We are small enough to work with a client directly to tailor a solution, and large enough to deliver it effectively in person or online. We have a very high rate of satisfied clients, as proven by the number of repeat engagements they give us.
We can help advance an organization in three broad areas:
- Building Talent
- Developing Effective Leaders
- Evolving the Organization
How we work with clients
Our solutions consist of four stages:
- Needs analysis: The Corporate Learning Solutions team meets with an organization’s key stakeholders to gain a detailed understanding of the issues and the nature of any desired changes in behavior.
- Proposed Learning Solution: Based on the experience of our academic team and practitioner faculty, the latest trends in instructional design, and knowledge of the intended audience, we propose a set of learning objectives and alternative methods of delivering the solution. These alternatives may consist of face-to-face classes, online classes, E-learning modules, group or individual coaching sessions, or consulting.
- Design and Delivery: Our programs are designed and delivered by faculty with experience in instructional design and working with adult learners. We follow a set of instructional principles used in our MBA program as well as in CLS that emphasize active learning.
- Evaluation: We can measure the impact of our solutions on your participants, their leaders, and even the organization as a whole. In this way, we can help deliver programs with clear benefits.
Impact is the measurable business result – such as gains in revenue, productivity and cost savings – which can be attributed all or in part to competencies participants learn or practice in our educational programs. We are passionate about the impact our programs – which range from seminars to consulting to coaching – can have, and we will work with companies to define and measure this impact.
In addition to our training and development programs, CLS also has credit-bearing offerings. Unlike other schools, Lake Forest can tailor a program aimed at employees from a single company. Those employees take graduate credit courses that can culminate in a certificate or even a full MBA. Companies can host these courses right on their own property, at a Lake Forest location, or online. These courses provide maximum convenience and a tremendous value.
To discuss options, please call Corporate Learning Solutions at (847) 574-5322, or email us at CLS@lfgsm.edu. Additional details may be found at http://www.lakeforestmba.edu/corporate-learning-solutions/.