Emerging Leaders Scholars Program
Emerging Leaders Scholars
The Emerging Leaders Scholarship is offered to individuals who demonstrate exceptional leadership potential. They join a tight-knit community of highly motivated professionals and dedicated Business Leader Faculty®.
About the Scholarship
Each year, up to ten newly enrolling students are selected to receive the Emerging Leaders Scholarship. Five scholarships will be awarded to students in the Fall term and five scholarships in the winter term. Scholarship recipients are identified as high potential, emerging leaders who share a genuine commitment to developing their leadership potential. They must also demonstrate the ability and desire to:
- Deliver meaningful results in an organization
- Think innovatively to overcome obstacles and promote positive change
- Explore personal strengths and weaknesses to gain a heightened level of self-awareness
About Lake Forest
Since 1946, Lake Forest Graduate School of Management has been committed to molding broad thinkers and strong leaders who make a difference across organizations. Our graduate business degree programs, graduate certificates, and Corporate Learning Solutions build the talent and skills integral to business success.
We expand on our mission to develop impactful leaders with the Emerging Leaders Scholarship. By connecting motivated, emerging leaders with exceptional resources to rapidly improve their leadership skills, we underscore the truly life-changing educational community LFGSM offers.
- $7,000 in tuition credit awarded over the course of the graduate business degree program
- Scholarship is only available through tuition credit and will be credited to the student's account after they have exhausted any available corporate tuition reimbursement
- Participate in educational leadership sessions designed for Emerging Leader Scholarship recipients
- Use quarterly meetings to develop leadership skills, chart career plan and accomplishment objectives
- One-on-one sessions with LFGSM Career Coach twice a year
- Join an exclusive community of Emerging Leaders with whom you will share your experience
- Represent fellow students and the School at special events
- Opportunities to interact 1:1 with LFGSM VP and Chief Academic Officer, Bryan Watkins
To be considered for a scholarship, candidates must:
- Complete the Lake Forest admissions process
- Submit an executive summary outlining leadership skills and achievements*
- Interview with LFGSM Vice President and Chief Academic Officer Bryan Watkins*
*by invitation only