LFGSM provides private donor MBA scholarship assistance to qualified individuals.
These MBA scholarships are made possible through the generosity of individuals and
organizations, and vary in their qualification criteria, including opportunities for
applicants in the non-profit sector, entrepreneurial business owners, manufacturing
positions, and students demonstrating high academic achievement.
LFGSM awards MBA scholarships of up to 50 percent of the course tuition (certain restrictions
apply). Current MBA students applying for scholarships must maintain satisfactory
academic progress and be in good financial standing. Incoming students must be generally
accepted to the MBA program at the time of application for scholarships.
As part of the scholarship application process, you must to submit a Free Application
for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the U.S. Department of Education. Submitting a
FAFSA is not the same as applying for a scholarship. It is a preliminary step.
MBA Scholarships Offered at LFGSM
- General Fund Scholarship
- Yellow Ribbon Scholarship
- Aldo Cabri Endowed Scholarship
- Maurice F. “Moose” Dunne Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Hotchkiss Scholar Scholarship
- Joseph A. Kaule Scholarship
- Desmond and Jeanne LaPlace Scholarship for Non-Profit Managers
- Shaw Family Scholarship
- Richard and Joan Syer Scholarship
- Trustmark Scholarship
- Daniel J. Yomine Endowed Scholarship
To learn more about the different types of scholarships we offer, please visit our
Support LFGSM - Scholarship Opportunities page.