iMBA Learning Experience
Companies today want to hire people who have “been there” and “done that” when it comes to the basic functions of a corporation. Companies are looking not just for people with an MBA degree, but for men and women whose career and educational experiences have been practical, hands-on, contemporary and broad.
Immersive learning is remembered learning. The virtual reality of the iMBA immerses the student in a real-virtual company with real people facing real competition in a real market.
Watch our demo video of what the immersive environment is like and how it will contribute to your leadership skills from day one.
AVERAGE AGE OF 26 YEARS WITH LIMITED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Minimum Requirements for Your Computer:
- CPU: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- RAM: 1 GB or greater
- Hard Drive: 20 GB or greater
- Video Card: 128MB of graphics memory
- Sound Card with audio output device (speakers or headphones)
- Operating System: Windows™ XP® or later, Mac™ OS X®10.0 or later
- Screen Resolution: 1024 pixels by 768 pixels or greater
- Browser: Google™ Chrome® (recommended), Microsoft™ Internet Explorer® 7 or later, Mozilla™ Firefox® 17 or later, Opera™ 11 or later, Safari® 5.0 or later
- Latest versions of Java and Adobe® Flash Player®
Skills You Should Have:
iMBA students should possess basic computer skills, including the ability to open and manipulate basic documents, word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation files.
Software You Will Need:
Please note: Due to the iMBA’s use of Flash technology, the virtual corporate experience component of the Lake Forest iMBA experience is not compatible with Apple iPads or iPhones.