iMBA Online Program Computer RequirementsTo participate successfully in the Lake Forest iMBA program, students must have unlimited access to the following hardware and software, as well as the requisite skills outlined below.
Minimum Requirements for Your Computer:
- CPU: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- RAM: 1 GB or greater
- Hard Drive: 20 GB or greater
- Video Card: 128MB of graphics memory
- Sound Card with audio output device (speakers or headphones)
- Operating System: Windows™ XP® or later, Mac™ OS X®10.0 or later
- Screen Resolution: 1024 pixels by 768 pixels or greater
- Browser: Google™ Chrome® (recommended), Microsoft™ Internet Explorer® 7 or later, Mozilla™ Firefox® 17 or later, Opera™ 11 or later, Safari® 5.0 or later
- Latest versions of Java and Adobe® Flash Player®
Skills You Should Have:
iMBA students should possess basic computer skills, including the ability to open and manipulate basic documents, word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation files.
Software You Will Need:
Please note: Due to the iMBA’s use of Flash technology, the virtual corporate experience component of the Lake Forest iMBA experience is not compatible with Apple iPads or iPhones.