Senior Manager of Corporate Accounts Development
DATE: June 21, 2013
POSITION: Senior Manager of Corporate Accounts Development
LOCATION: Lake Forest Campus
REPORTS TO: VP Marketing & Admissions
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:
Lake Forest Graduate School of Management (LFGSM) is seeking a full-time Senior Manager of Corporate Accounts Development. This position responsible for securing new student leads through the business to business channel that result in revenue. The role requires direct prospecting and selling, networking, and development of current and prospective clients. This position builds and leverages productive relationships, partnerships, and referral sources to identify and secure new student leads.
- Close opportunities with written agreements for corporate clients to sponsor a cohort/group –based learning program and general opportunities to market our various degree programs (e.g., courses, Certificates, full MBA Programs – Leadership, Online, Immersion) through their organizations.
- Effectively segment and target prospective corporate clients who are aligned with degree programs to generate new student leads – within existing LFGSM accounts – and identify overall new account opportunities.
- Develop and sell value propositions aligned with clients’ corporate learning and talent management and development goals (e.g…preparing “next level” of executives to take on a bigger role, leading staff through change management programs, adapting to a global environment, etc.)
- Execute the promotion of new student lead opportunities through on-site events (e.g., information tables) and Business Learning Session-style programming, among others.
- Assist Corporate Learning Solutions Sales Team in identifying incremental non-degree Corporate Learning (Training, Development, Coaching, etc.) opportunities.
- Provide strategic input and guidance that aligns with clients’ needs with several LFGSM subject matter experts, such as: the Marketing, Academic and Admissions teams, in order to secure new student leads resulting in revenue.
MBA preferred but not essential; 5-7 years of business-to-business/relationship sales experience, preferably in professional services, HR services and/or training and development. Proven track record of sales performance and passion for generating new business, increasing footprint within existing business and improving overall strategic relationships. Strong capabilities to credibly and persuasively interact with various internal colleagues/teams and senior executives within client accounts. Local travel to corporate clients within the Chicagoland area with occasional overnight travel.
CONTACT: Email resumes to email@example.com (Please include the job title in the subject line.)
– An Equal Opportunity Employer –