Associate Vice President- Corporate Learning SolutionsDATE: January 13, 2014
POSITION: Associate Vice President, Corporate Learning Solutions
LOCATION: Lake Forest Campus
REPORTS TO: President and CEO
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:
Lake Forest Graduate School of Management (LFGSM) is seeking an Associate Vice President, Corporate Learning Solutions (CLS). This position is responsible for overseeing the growth, brand, profitability, and quality of non-degree programs of LFGSM. This position has overall responsibility for all sales, expense management, and design and delivery of non degree Corporate Learning Solutions provided to corporations. This position is responsible for leveraging CLS as a central sales channel to corporations to identify, introduce and foster opportunities for degree and credit bearing programs and fund raising.
The Associate Vice President will also be developing, recommending, and overseeing the CLS budget including the sales and income forecast, and reporting results of revenue, expenses, client satisfaction, and business outcomes to the President of LFGSM. This position builds collaborative School-wide relationships and leverages the School’s resources to service corporate clients particularly with Management Board members, department heads, Board members, Business Advisory Council members, faculty, and strategic partners.
- Determines sales forecasts, account strategies, and programs to achieve annual and year over year growth in revenue and income goals.
- Oversees that LFGSM educational design and delivery strategies are consistent with the LFGSM Teaching and Learning Philosophy in a manner that positions LFGSM to anticipate and consistently meet/exceed client organization learning needs and desired business outcomes.
- Ensures the use of measurement strategies including an assessment of learning outcomes and the measurement of business impact.
- Proactively acquires, manages, and retains key corporate accounts for growth by developing short and long-range sales strategies that result in continued business.
- Direct supervisory responsibility for the Dean of Corporate Learning Solutions, Senior Corporate Accounts Manager, and Senior Manager Corporate Account Development.
MBA or equivalent Management degree. Ten years of business experience or equivalent with 5-7 years of professional services sales experience. Proven track record of top sales development and management performance in a professional services industry. Business development, account management, and sales management skills essential. Experience in managing business-to-business marketing and lead generation programs.
CONTACT: Email resumes to email@example.com (Please include the job title in the subject line.)
– An Equal Opportunity Employer –